Terms and Conditions
1. THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS. BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM MY WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (ii) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH CZ INVITATIONS, LLC OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE'S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
2. Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept any orders in our sole discretion. After having received your order, we will send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between CZ Invitations, LLC and you will not take place unless and until you have received your order confirmation e-mail.
3. Prices and Payment Terms.
(a) All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for the product or service you purchase will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation e-mail. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Listed prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. You will have notice of all such taxes and charges by reviewing your merchandise total in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation e-mail. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by us and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
(b) Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept all major credit cards and paypal for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
4. Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
(a) We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process.
(b) Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments, nor are we required to refund orders lost in the mail. However, if an item is not delivered by the carrier, you must notify us within 30 days of the originally scheduled delivery date. Any decisions regarding whether or not to replace a lost item are within our sole discretion, upon timely notice.
5. Returns and Refunds. Except for any products designated on the Site as non-returnable, we will accept a return of the products for a refund of your purchase price, less the original shipping and handling costs, provided such return is made within 10 days of shipment/deliveryand provided such products are returned in their original condition. To return products, you must e-mail our Returns Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items. You bear the risk of loss during shipment, meaning if an item is not delivered back to us, you will not be refunded. Refunds are processed within approximately 10 business days of our receipt of your merchandise. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site. WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE. ALL CUSTOM ORDERS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
6. Intellectual Property Use and Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that:
(a) Each product and service marketed on this Site is made available solely for license, not sale, to you and other prospective customers under the terms, conditions, and restrictions of the license agreement posted with/made available to you through a link accompanying the display or description of that specific product or service.
(b) You will comply with all terms and conditions of the specific license agreement for any product or service you obtain through this Site, including, but not limited to, all confidentiality obligations and restrictions on resale, use, reverse engineering, copying, making, modifying, improving, sublicensing and transfer of those licensed products and services. You will not cause, induce or permit others' noncompliance with the terms and conditions of any of these product and service license agreements.
(c) CZ Invitations, LLC is and will remain the sole and exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights in and to each product and service made available on this Site and any related specifications, instructions, documentation or other materials, including, but not limited to, all related copyrights, patents, and trademarks and other intellectual property rights, subject only to the limited license granted under the product's or service's license agreement. You do not and will not have or acquire any ownership of these intellectual property rights in or to the products or services made available through this Site, or of any intellectual property rights relating to those products or services.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A. GOVERNING LAW. The Parties have entered into this Agreement in the State of Kansasand agree that the validity, interpretation, and legal effect of this Agreement, as well as all disputes arising out of the Agreement shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the State of Kansas, United States of America, without regard to conflicts of law principles that would dictate the application of the law of a different jurisdiction. In the event of any action or proceeding arising out of, relating to or concerning this Agreement, or litigation arising from the terms and conditions of this agreement, including, without limitation, any claim of breach of contract, shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the State of Kansas, and that venue of any action will be located in the District Court of Sedgwick County, Kansas.
B. BINDING EFFECT. This Agreement shall be binding upon, is for the sole benefit of the Parties hereto, and inure to the benefit of, the successors, executors, heirs, representatives, administrators, and permitted assigns of the parties. The Parties have no right to assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise.
C. INDEMNIFICATION. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, both Photographer and Company agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the respective party, its owners, officers, directors, employees, affiliates, contractors, licensors, successors, or assigns from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever — including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys’ fees, and disbursements — which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from breach of this Agreement.
D. BINDING ARBITRATION. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE TO BE SETTLED BY BINDING ARBITRATION IN THE STATE OF KANSAS, OR ANOTHER LOCATION MUTUALLY AGREEABLE TO THE PARTIES. ANY ARBITRATION AWARD MAY BE CONFIRMED IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION.
E. ENTIRE AGREEMENT.This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement of the Parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, inducements or conditions, express or implied, written or oral, between the parties. This agreement expressly supersedes any and all prior written and/or oral agreements, and the terms and conditions of this agreement cannot be modified without the express written consent of both parties. The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be binding upon the parties, their personal representatives, successors and assigns, and may not be assigned to any third party beneficiary.
F. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW.The parties shall comply with all applicable laws in performing this agreement. Whenever there is any conflict between any provision of this Agreement and any law, the law shall prevail.
G. NO WAIVER.If the Parties choose to waive one provision of this agreement, that does not mean that any other provision is also waived. The party against whom a waiver is sought to be effective must have signed a waiver in writing.
H. FORCE MAJEURE: If the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement due to a fire, casualty, strike or other civil disturbances, Acts of God, including but not limited to, road closures, severe traffic, fire, terrorism or other causes beyond the control of the parties, then the Photographer shall return any moneys paid by the Client, less retainer fee and expenses, but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. This limitation of liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged, lost through camera malfunction, compact flash card malfunction, or otherwise lost or damaged without the fault on the part of the Photographer. The limit of liability for a partial loss of originals shall be a prorated amount of the exposures lost based on the percentage of total number of originals.